The Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion (MIGEPROF) is the Central Government institution mandated to ensure strategic coordination of policy implementation in the area of gender, family, women's empowerment and children's issues. It plays a leading role in the implementation of gender agenda.
Stable Family, Gender equality and complementarity.
Creating a conducive environment for the family stability, gender equality and child protection towards sustainable development.
· Guarantee secure environment for all family members
· Empower women and girls
· Promote non-discrimination, complementarity and gender equality
· Design and implement positive masculinity
· Eradicate gender-based violence
· Reinforce family unity and positive parenting