The mission of the Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion is to coordinate the implementation of national policies, strategies and programs regarding the promotion of the family, gender and children’s rights’ protection to facilitate their integration in the socio-economic and political context of Rwanda.
Stable Family, Gender equality and complementarity.
Creating a conducive environment for the family stability, gender equality and child protection towards sustainable development.
· Guarantee secure environment for all family members
· Empower women and girls
· Promote non-discrimination, complementarity and gender equality
· Design and implement positive masculinity
· Eradicate gender-based violence
· Reinforce family unity and positive parenting